Friday, November 30, 2007

Questions of Life

I've just been ho hum for a few days.I'm depressed a bit and just don't feel myself. Someone I have never met yet experienced pregnancy and after with, found out their child has life long health issues and I'm having a hard time accepting that.I see nothing but a beautiful child a happy one at that! My heart aches for her mother and father. I do believe things aren't always as they seem so I'm very hopeful.The doctors don't seem to very informative and is leaving her parents in a state of confusion asking what now? Which makes it worse... Thank goodness she will always be surrounded with love and attention no matter what.

2 comments:

Mary Shelsby said...

Hi Kitty,

I'm glad you are you cause I like you the way you are! Such a sad story, however. Life is full of questions and is almost never fair.

Enjoyed your blog!

Amy said...

Thanks for thinking of us Kitty. Your sweet comments about Brooklyn have always made me smile. Your support I couldn't do without. :)