Sunday, November 4, 2007

Today is a better day...except I forgot about daylight savings time and Griffin got up at 5am! BUT-he did sleep through the night for the second day in a row so I am very very happy.He hasn't done that since he was born.Joe is home today it's his day off and he is sleeping.I'll get a nap sometime today.Then I am making a small sirloin tip roast in the crockpot with potatoes and carrots, going grocery shopping and of course the never ending saga of laundry.. Joe only has one day off this week so I'm gonna take advantage of it.Plus his brother flies in on Wednesday so there are things I need to get done.I went through all Griffin's clothes and am storing things such as the bottle warmer, his baby bathtub etc.... On with the day...

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am jealous. I need to go through Sam's things and store away the things he does not use anymore, but I am too lazy.

Kitty said...

Oh what a job!I got most of it done.