Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've been bad

I haven't updated but I have an excuse.I have been deep in thought and planning....... I got a huge and exciting shock this week and am just enjoying it! We haven't told family yet and are just relishing in the amazement I guess. Yep we're having another baby!!!! It's a miracle to us and we feel so lucky!! Our son Griffin really is the focus of our lives so imagining sharing our love for him with another is hard-but I know we will! More after I eat.... ha ha

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats sweetie!! How exciting.

My first time here...thank you for stopping by my blog today...much appreciated.

PS. Your son is nothing short of adorable! Too cute for words :)

Melanie said...

I'm so jazzed for you...I think it's wonderful!

Mandy (ZenMonkeyMind) said...

Oooooh CONGRATS!!!!

Berleen said...

woohoooo!!! Congrats! I love babies...

AnnD said...

OMG!!! I'm so excited!!!! What great news!! Griffin is going to be a big brother!!