Thursday, January 31, 2008

His favorite place

The bathtub!
Photobucket

That little butt
Photobucket


I used to get excited to take a bath too-when I had more than 3 minutes to do it ha ha It was a time of relaxation-now it's a race to see how fast I can get in and get out! But many things like that have changed-and so what.I make up for it on the weekend when Joe's around and shave the legs ya know the whole gammit-I even put makeup on ................................ I'll never forget Griffin's cute little butt for the rest of my life... small enough to hold in my hand...ha ha

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sam has just started to like the bath as well.
I love nakkie little baby bums. :)

AnnD said...

Aren't baby butts the best?! I literally kiss Emma's butt when I take her out of the bath. It's just so perfect!